The following minimum age level should be attained for admission:
KG I. Four years to be completed.
KG II. Five years to be completed.
Grade I. Six years to be completed.
1. Original passport of the pupil (It shall be returned after the perusal).
2. Passport copy of the child with valid visa page.
3. Original Emirates ID of the pupil (It shall be returned after the perusal).
4. Transfer Certificate in English (applicable to the pupils who come from other schools than that of U.A.E.).
5. Transfer Certificates from outside U.A.E. should be attested by the Education Department (D.E.O. / A.E.O.) of the concerned region. It has also to be attested by the Diplomatic Mission of the country in U.A.E. and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, UAE.
6. Transfer Certificate in Arabic (applicable to the pupils who come from other schools in U.A.E.).
7. All certificates from local schools must be attested by the Ministry of Education U.A.E.
8. Original marks card or certificate from the previous school.
9. Five passport-size photographs.
10. Birth certificate (for those who are born in U.A.E.)
11. Application Form (Should be signed by the father of the child).
• Direct admissions will be granted only in KG I.
• Admission is granted on the basis of admission tests subject to the approval from the ministry of education. (KG II onwards)